Friday 6 June 2014

Hearthstone Nails

I recently started playing the game Hearthstone and I love it! For those who aren't familiar it is a card game on PC and now also on iPad. My favourite class to play as is Mage so I chose this as the theme for my hearthstone nails by painting the Mage character Jaina Proudmoore and the card Arcane Missiles.

To get this look: As always apply a base coat and then 2 coats of your coloured base polish. For the design on these nails I used nail art pens in various different colours. When drawing a complex design such as the Mage character start with the base colours like the skin colour and then add the clothing around this and leave the hair and face detailing until last. When layering lots of different colours like this wait a few minutes before starting with your next colour so you're not drawing over wet polish. While you are waiting for it to dry you can work on your other nails. Once complete apply a top coat to make your polish shiny and chip resistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment