Thursday 8 October 2015

Fall Out Boy Tour Nails

I went to see Fall Out Boy perform in Leeds last weekend. They were absolutely amazing live and I loved every second! Of course I had to create a nail art design for the occasion so I painted my nails using the artwork from their latest album (American Beauty American Psycho) as my theme.

The base colour I used was Alpine Snow by OPI and the design was drawn on using a Wah London black nail art pen.

If you recreate this design make sure you dab the top coat on rather than dragging the brush across the nail because the black lines will smudge very easily on a white background.

Alternatively, this design would have looked great with a black base polish and the design drawn on with a white nail art pen. If anyone tries it out with a black background make sure you send me a pic @KathleenEmilyy on Twitter and Instagram, I would love to see your designs!

I previously did another Fall Out Boy nail art design using some of their older album covers as inspiration. You can see the blog post about it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment