Saturday 11 April 2015

Daisies

We've had some lovely sunny weather this week so I felt like painting a summery design on my nails. I wanted to try out a new polish from OPI's Hawaii collection called That's Hula-rious which is a lovely pastel green colour. I used this as my base colour and then used my Wah Nails nail art pens to draw some daisies on my nails.

How to get this look:

Start by applying a base coat and then two coats of a pastel green polish.

Using a white nail art pen draw a small white X and then fill in the spaces between each line with more white lines to create your daisy petals.

Draw a yellow dot in the center of the petals with a yellow nail art pen or a dotting tool.

Repeat these steps and draw more daisies around your nails in different positions and patterns on each nail.

Finish by applying a top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment