Saturday 4 April 2015

Easter Bunny Nails

Its Easter tomorrow so I tried out some bunny and egg shaped water decals that I got from Viva La Nails. It is my first time trying out water decals on my nails and I found the process very simple so I would recommend them for beginners or if you're just feeling a bit lazy and want some nail art without the effort of painting an intricate design. I have the Easter water decal sets in both pink and blue colours but I chose to use the pink set on my own nails.

How to use water decals:
Apply a base coat to your nails and then two coats of your chosen coloured polish.

Cut out one of the shapes on your sheet of water decals and drop it into a bowl of water and leave for about 20 seconds.

Pick it up out of the water either with your fingers or with tweezers and place the decal on your fingertip with the picture side down.

Peel the backing paper off so you leave just the decal image on your finger and then transfer the decal onto your nail by pressing it onto your nail with your finger.

Apply a top coat to protect the decals and stop your nails chipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment