Sunday 3 May 2015

The Deep

Todays nail art inspiration came from my trip to The Deep - an aquarium in Hull. I have been meaning to visit since they opened their new Gentoo penguin exhibition so today we went for a trip. I had a great time espescially as we got to see the Penguins diving and swimming underwater. It's a great day out and a must see place if you are visiting the Hull or East Yorkshire area.



On my nails I have featured a diving penguin, jellyfish, a clownfish and a star fish. I used two shades of blue to create the base colour for this design. I painted two coats of the darker shade onto my nails and then used a sponge to dab on the lighter polish to create a gradient effect. The rest of my design was painted using nail art brushes and using nail art pens from Wah London.


Here's a couple of photos I took today of the clownfish and the jellyfish!



No comments:

Post a Comment