Thursday 30 April 2015

Bruzz Nail Brush Review

Today I am reviewing a new nail product called Bruzz - a uniquely designed nail brush.

Personally, I never used to be a fan of using a nail brush to clean my nails because the bristles are rough and I don't want to chip or damage my nail polish after I've spent hours on a nail art design. The Bruzz nail brush is very different to any other nail brush I have seen. It has soft rubber bristles that are antibacterial and vanilla scented and the shape of the brush means there are bristles on three different angles so it cleans each side of your nail at the same time. 




I have been trying out the Bruzz for the past week now and I am really liking it! The bristles are gentle so I don't have to worry about the brush chipping my manicure and it hasn't even damaged any of the Swarovski crystals that I currently have stuck on my nails. 




I find the Bruzz really useful when I am cooking as my nails are so long it's really important to clean under my nails when I am handling food. After cooking I have been using the Bruzz with soap and water to scrub my nails - you can just add a drop of hand soap into the middle of the bristles and add a drop of water and then rub your nails across it for a deep clean. The rubber bristles can also be removed from the outer case so after using the Bruzz you can remove the inside and run it under a tap to clean it.




Overall I would definitely recommend this product if you have long nails like me or even if you have short nails but do a lot of cooking or baking! I am really impressed by Bruzz's new take on the design of a nail brush as it is easier to use and much more hygienic than a standard nail brush.

If you want to get your own Bruzz nail brush it comes in pink, blue and white colours and you can buy one from Boots and Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment