Thursday 12 March 2015

Orelia Jewellery


Yesterday I was looking for some nail art inspiration when a small package arrived for me, it was my two new rings from Orelia Jewellery. They are absolutely beautiful rings and I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of them in my future nail art pictures! The first ring is very thin and has an infinity symbol at the top. I love how thin the ring is because it makes the design seem delicate and elegant so you could wear it for any occasion and match it with other rings. My second ring is a triple ring with three bands all joined together so it sits neatly on the finger. The three rings are also quite thin so they look simple but stylish and are not too eccentric like a lot of triple ring sets which can be quite chunky and too 'blingy' for every day wear. The middle band of the ring has lots of tiny cubic zirconia crystals set in it which adds a bit of sparkle so it would be good to wear for a night out or special occasion as well as during the day. Both the rings are gold in colour so they look very classy and they look a lot more expensive than they really are! All of Orelia's jewellery is hypoallergenic which is great for me as I find jewellery made from cheap metal can be irritating on the skin so I will be able to comfortably wear my Orelia rings every day.


After trying on my new rings I decided to use them as the inspiration for my nail design. I love the font used for Orelia's logo and the gold colour scheme used on the packaging so I decided to paint the logo on my nails with the base colour a simple but glamorous gold glitter top coat over a nude polish. The nude base colour I used was I'm Real by Wah Nails, this is an opaque medium skin tone colour and the gold top coat I used was L'oreal Jet-Set Shine 754. I also drew the infinity symbol under the logo as inspired by my beautiful new ring. To draw the infinity symbol and the Orelia logo I used a white Wah Nails nail art pen. 

Orelia is a British brand and you can find their jewellery on sale in Topshop's flagship stores in the UK and USA. You can also shop online on their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment