Saturday 7 March 2015

Crufts Nail Art

It's Crufts this weekend - the world's biggest dog show! I have visited the show twice in previous years and I absolutely loved it, the Birmingham NEC is full of stalls selling every dog product you could imagine which makes it the perfect day out for any dog lover. Tomorrow is the final day of Crufts when the Best In Show competition will be judged. If you're in the UK the competition will be shown on Channel 4 from 7pm tomorrow (Sunday 8th March.) Or you can watch live streaming from Crufts all day on YouTube here.

I have painted my nails with the Crufts logo on my thumb and the silhouettes of three of my favourite dog breeds: a Poodle, a Dachshund and a Scottish Terrier. And don't forget the paw print on the little finger! The base colour I used for this design is OPI Alpine Snow and I used a black Wah Nails nail art pen to draw the dogs and the paw print. The Crufts logo was drawn using a thin nail art brush with the colour You're So Outta Lime by OPI.



No comments:

Post a Comment