Wednesday 3 December 2014

Sparkly Snowflake Nails

These are my winter nails with a sparkly blue base, snowflakes and two of my favourite animals, a penguin and polar bear. The polishes I used were OPI's 'Can't find my Czechbook' as a blue base colour and then two coats of Nails Inc's 'Fitzroy Square' which is a blue glitter polish.

How to get this look: Here I will explain how to draw snowflakes on your nails. As always start with a base coat and then apply a coat of blue colour and then a glittery polish over the top. Wait a few minutes for your nails to dry as glitter polishes can be quite sticky. Draw a white X on your nails and then in each of the four spaces of the X draw a shorter white line. Go back and draw V shapes on the X and then on the shorter lines. Repeat this on every nail by drawing different sizes of snowflakes and you can vary the shapes by drawing different amounts of lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment